Eleanor has successfully mediated hundreds of business disputes involving large and privately-owned corporations, financial institutions and family businesses. Her experience includes:
- Dissolution of partnership and accounting disputes involving physicians, optometrists, lawyers and partners in family-owned businesses;
- Breach of contract claims in numerous industries, including aerospace, apparel, entertainment, healthcare, shipping, commercial real estate, food and service industries;
- Re-negotiation of contracts in multiple areas, including commercial leasing and service industries;
- Consumer claims against financial institutions for alleged violations of California Commercial Code, fraud and elder abuse;
- Shareholder actions alleging self-dealing against directors and officers in a variety of industries, including hi-tech, food and service industries;
- Misappropriation of trade secret disputes in entertainment, advertising and hi-tech industries.