Eleanor has mediated many personal and catastrophic injury matters involving defective products, auto accidents, slip and falls, sexual abuse, toxic torts, and elder abuse. Representative cases include:
- Many premises liability claims against retail businesses, schools, and commercial and residential property owners;
- Catastrophic personal injury (paraplegia) and soft tissue claims resulting from auto accidents;
- Product liability matters involving design defect and failure to warn claims;
- Multiple elder abuse disputes alleging personal injuries against elder care centers;
- Toxic tort disputes involving severe personal injury and wrongful death;
- Claims of sexual abuse of minors
To obtain references for personal injury matters, please contact Eleanor's case manager, Sue Housh, at 310-282-0800 or email@example.com.